Spoonful of Sugar



Hello friends...

I wanted to share a card with you I posted over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog yesterday. I used a new stamp set from Concord & 9th called Let's Chat. How cute are these images???

What are your plans this weekend? We are going out to dinner with some friends tonight and going to check out some housing developments tomorrow. So exciting! Also, the Hunger Games come out this weekend. I wish I could go see it! Are any of you Hunger Game fans?

Until next time...
Brandi

Comments

Michelle said…
Such a beautiful card, Brandi! I love Hunger Games and so does my 13 year old. She's been nagging me for the last two days since release to go and see it, regardless of our other plans. ;-)
~amy~ said…
SUPER cute.
perfect and lovely!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great images, love the coloring and the colors you chose!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop