Bootastic


Hello...

It's hard getting back into the swing of things after a long holiday weekend. Am I right? I wanted to share with you a card I made this weekend using Mama Elephant's Bootastic stamp set. This set is so cute because it has various little kiddos dressed up in the cutest Halloween costumes. Makes me think of what I should dress our little boy in this year. Last year he was dracula with a fang pacifier. It was too cute.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I appreciate all of the comments lately.

Brandi

Comments

~amy~ said…
Oh my CUTE!!!!
Love the colors!
Oh my cuteness! Love the wash of green on the background! Oooo, a fang pacifier, you say? Now that is how you dress up for Halloween! So fun!
Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! Love this little trio and the bright colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop