Bright Peonies




Hello,

Hope you're having a great start to the week. My little man has an ear infection (boo), so while he's sleeping I was able to create a fun little card. I love all of the bright colors against the black and grey background. I used the Avery Elle Peonies stamp set and the die cut sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It was my first time using the sentiment. I love it but had to think real hard about how to attach it. Because the lettering is so thin, I took a pop up square and cut it into tiny pieces to fit behind it. Do any of you have a better way of popping images off of the card base when they're so thin?

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Brandi

Comments

Annette Allen said…
very pretty.. i love how you colored those flowers..
Jean said…
I do the same thing that you do - add small bits of dimensional adhesive - if I want to pop up the sentiment. Great card!!
~amy~ said…
How gorgeous Brandi! I've had great luck using kraft foam...I do also have double sided adhesive foam too.
Boo to ear infection! I used to get them a lot when I was little & it was NOT fun! Your card is gorgeous! Absolutely love the design!
Shelly said…
So bright and awesome!
Miriam Prantner said…
So bold and graphic! Love those bright blooms with that great black and white paper!
Deepti said…
So lovely! Love the layering of all the elements :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop