Rainbow Challenge




Hello Crafters...

I'm popping in with a card I made for the latest AE I Heart U Challenge. The theme this month is Rainbows. When I think of rainbows, I think of sunny skies fresh from a rain shower, bright colors and happiness. I tried to incorporate the bright colors and happiness into this card by using my Zig color brush pens and AE Peonies stamp set.

The big flowers are great for coloring or paper piecing. Maybe I'll try the paper piecing technique next.

Off to see the other entries! Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi


Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Love your fabulous rainbow flowers Brandi!
Tenia Nelson said…
What a gorgeous card, girl!!
~amy~ said…
Brandi...wowza. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and vibrant. Such a PRETTY card.
Amy Kolling said…
This is some incredible color Brandi!!! I just ♥ this to pieces!!!!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so pretty! I love it!
Yummy!! I would kill for a beautiful bouquet like this! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad you did!!
Congrats on your win - what a fabulous card!!!!
Another beautiful creation! You have such an eye for design! Fabulous! I am adding you to my blog list. Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration! Coming back later to see more!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop