Ombre Balloons


Hello Stampers...

Hope you've had a great week. We're halfway to the weekend. I've got lots to do as I'm preparing for my sons first birthday party next weekend. We're doing a pool party theme with beach balls and streamers. I'll be sure to share some pics later on.

I'm popping in with a card I made for the latest Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. The theme this week is Anything Goes. I'm also super excited because one of my crafty rockstar friends Gayatri made the DT!!! Whoo hoo! You go girl! She was picked out of over 400 applicants. Her work is awesome and now I get to see even more of it.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
hello Brandi! luv these brigh and fun balloons..super sweet card! hope you have a super weekend, I am having a giveaway on my blog; stop by to enter...
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

I am so glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*
Tenia Nelson said…
What a GORGEOUS card, Miss Lady!!
Leigh Penner said…
This is so fun!
Karen Dunbrook said…
really fun card...

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop