Lucky To Know You







Hello bloggers...

I'm popping in today with a card I made for the latest Retro Sketches Challenge #162. I just love this sketch... so many possibilities! 

Well it's Friday so do you guys have any plans for the weekend? It is supposed to be beautiful weather here so I think a friend and I are going to take our little ones for a stroll on main street to look at some shops and hit up the farmer's market. Got to love beautiful sunny weekends!

Until next time...
Brandi

 

Comments

Shelly said…
Oh, this is awesome!
Tracey McNeely said…
Brandi this is such a fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at RetroSketches!
Miriam Prantner said…
How fun! Great take on the sketch, I like how you popped up the sentiment pieces.

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop