My World is Brighter


Hello friends...

I hope you all had a great weekend. It was so nice and sunny here in Upstate NY. You could not keep our family from being outside enjoying the warmth and fresh air. We went for strolls, played basketball and watched our little nieces ride in their little motorized cars. Too cute! One has a Barbie Jeep and the other a mini Escalade. 

I did manage to create a few cards when the baby was sleeping. I tried my hand at watercoloring again. I just love, love, love this little map image from Neat and Tangled. 

Quick question for all of you watercoloring gurus...How do you keep your cards from warping/wrinkling when using water paints? When my images dry they kind of curl my card base.

I'm entering this card into a couple of challenges. One is the Little Tangles Sequin Challenge and the other one is the latest ColourQ Challenge #287.

Until next time...
Brandi




Comments

~amy~ said…
THIS is awesome...love how bright and fabulous that blue is.

I'm happy to say that I'll be spending quality time in NY over the next 4 years...My boy is going to college there so I'm looking forward to meeting YOU!
Tracey McNeely said…
Great image and sentiment Brandi!
clouds said…
ooh - I love the blue on this card, so pretty!

C :)
Kelly Latevola said…
Beautiful monochromatic card! I love that bright blue. To answer your question about the warping, you have to tape it down. A lot of crafters tape it down to a cutting board so they can turn it as they need to. :)
Christy W said…
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Little Tangles Challenge Blog!
Miriam Prantner said…
So pretty! I love the ombre coloring and the sequin placement. Great card!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop