11/03/2013

Muse Challenge #41


Hello friends,

Hope your having a great weekend. The hubby and I went last night to see "Ender's Game". It was really a great movie. What did you do?

I also managed to get a little crafting in. I made a card for the latest Muse Challenge #41. The Muse inspiration this week is Janet Ribet and her card is absolutely adorable. I was inspired by the Christmas tree theme and the sloped winter wonderland background. I just adore her bubble tree! I had to stick with a more traditional Christmas tree and added a little girl trimming the tree. The silhouettes I used are from the "Iconic Christmas" set by Wplus9. This is one of my favorite holiday sets.

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Brandi

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is adorable.. great little scene you created..

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card - your christmas scene is beautiful and I love the touch of pink - hugs xx

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the pink sparkle on this! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Such a sweet Christmas card, Brandi, and a wonderful take on the MUSE card! I love that little girl silhouette so much!! Hugs, Darnell

Laurie said...

This is darling!! I love the little girl silhouette. Too cute!

(Ps....hi friend!!) :)

~amy~ said...

how DARLING!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Sweet scene ... tree decorating! Thanks for playing at Muse Card Challenge

Pamela said...

I love this card! I love how she's standing on the slope and the gems for the tree ornaments!

Lynnda said...

Sweet and Darling card Brandi!... hugs...x