Addicted to CAS (1 Layer)


Hello friends!

I'm popping in to share a card I made for the latest Addicted to CAS Challenge #25. The theme this week is one layer cards. In my opinion, these are the best type of cards to make for Christmas. They are easy and there is no extra postage when sending them. Right?

I used my "Iconic Christmas" set from Wplus9 to create these wonderful silhouettes. This is one of my go to sets for Christmas.

Thanks you so much for stopping by and leaving the nicest comments.

Brandi

Comments

Annette Allen said…
wow this is stunning..
Tracey McNeely said…
Fabulous one layer Brandi!
What a fun card, Brandi! The colors, in particular, are fantastic!

I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you there! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)
Beverley said…
Stunning one layer card. Hugs Bev x
Loll said…
Hi Brandi. Fabulous one-layer card. Love the colors of your images ... they are perfect on the craft card base. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.
Kay Miller said…
Oh this is really fabulous! Love the silhouettes stamped in the different colors! Looks wonderful!!
Lynnda said…
CAS perfection! I love a one layered card.... Simply elegant!... hugs....x
Kylie said…
Wonderful scene you have created! Love the colours too! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx
Unknown said…
Great one layer scene Brandi - that sentiment is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at A2CAS.

Karen x
Darnell said…
And again! So love this, Brandi! You did an amazing job creating a lot of interest and dimension on a OLC!! Hugs, Darnell
Wida said…
What ink do you use, the stamping is perfect

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop