Muse Challenge #40



Hello friends,

I wanted to pop in to share a card I made for the latest Muse Challenge #40. The Muse this week is a fun and crafty lady named Darnell. She is one of the friendliest bloggers I know and she always tells the funniest stories on her blog.

I was inspired by her card in many ways. First I looked at it as a sketch and rotated it on its side. I created the landscape (water, ground and grass) with layered paper, which was inspired by her layered patterned paper. I hope you can see what inspired me!

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi

Comments

Ardyth said…
This is a really fun take on Darnell's original! Thanks so much for playing along!
Kay Miller said…
OH this is cute cute!! What a neat take on Darnells card!!
Darnell said…
Haha! I love that sediment, Brandi! And the fox and those cool clouds! This card is so fun and I totally see how you rotated my layout. Thank you for your kind comments and for joining in this week and CASEing my MUSE card!

BTW, I LOVE the brunette look!! Also, could you add a "subscribe by email button" to your side bar? That way I won't lose track of your posts because they will all come into my inbox. Thanks! Hugs, Darnell
Lynnda said…
This is too cute !! Love it!! Put a smile on me.. Hugs x
Karen M said…
I really love your fun card and what a cute sentiment - hugs xx
Lindsey said…
So super cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop