Happy WCMD!




Good morning and Happy World Card Making Day to my crafty friends out there! I wanted to make a Fall themed card for today because it is in the air, where I live. I am drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte as I type.

I bought this cute wreath set from Avery Elle during their recent release and I just love it! I added a few sequins for some flair. I wanted to enter this card into a couple of challenges Addicted to CAS #23 and CAS-ual Fridays #116.

What are you doing for WCMD?

Thanks for stopping by,
Brandi


Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Brandi that wreath is amazing! Love the little pine cones! Today I am hoping to finish up some cards for Canadian Thanksgiving next weekend and maybe replenish my stock of birthday cards. Happy World Card Making Day!
Deb said…
Brandi, this is awesome! I love those sequins on your wreath! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! HWCMD!
Lindsay said…
What a gorgeous card Brandi! I LOVE the wreath and the flowers! So glad you shared it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Wonderful wreath card!! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!
Deepti said…
Brandi , this is so very pretty. I love the use of sequins on the wreath :) thank you so much for sharing with us at ATCAS !!
Lynnda said…
So pretty! Love it... always love your cards!.... hugs...x
Lindsey said…
Just wonderful! Love the mix of sequins and pinecones.

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop